At your local football games, softball tournaments, swimming meets, and even your town festival, take a look around at what people are holding. See a lot of blank popcorn bags? Now is your chance to put that space to good use. Create No Limits labels with facts or messages about Big Tobacco, print them out, and stick them to the bags. It’s sure to get the crowd talking.
Determine your message, obtain permission, and decide how you are going to put the message on the bag.
Print out your facts on labels. Then have several people stick them on the bags before delivering the finished product to the concession stand.
- With regard to your message, simple is good.
- Get permission to include your message.
- Have lots of help to put labels on the bags to make the task go quicker.
- Provide other facts for the announcer to announce during the event.
- Create posters with the same facts to hang up around the event.
- Let your local media and No Limits know about your event ahead of time.
Words of Wisdom:
- Have a simple message with a number that relates to home.
- Host a half-time event to explain more about No Limits and Big Tobacco.
- Use a variety of messages . . . people in the crowd like to share their messages.
- Print in color or use colored labels for more attention.
- Volunteer to help out at the concession stand. Wear your No Limits shirt.